Are you on a path to wealth building? If so, congratulations, you are among the few. Are you seeking to build wealth but don’t how? Or maybe you are seeking guidance on how to become wealthy.
How to Build Wealth
You don’t need a six figure income salary or a career in the financial services industry to become wealthy. In fact, the formula for building wealth is quite simple, it includes:
- Get out of debt and stay out of debt
- Make saving money a habit
- Live on less than you make
- Live on a written budget
- Be a giver
However, most Americans have great difficulty in placing the above points into practice. Sometimes people need an individual to coach them or help them get organized and carry out a plan. A coach or counselor can evaluate a financial situation from an objective point of view without any emotions invested in the situation.
Recently, I have developed a financial coaching package to help families or individuals get on the path to wealth building. In fact, that is the name of the coaching package; “Path to Wealth Building.”
Path to Wealth Building Features
- Two-hour initial coaching session: we will unpack and evaluate your income, expenses, assets, insurance policies, and investments.
- Two 1-Hour coaching sessions over 60 days after the initial two-hour session ( A total of four hours of one-on-one coaching).
- Development of a debt elimination plan
- Recommendations and strategies for building an emergency fund, saving for purchases, planning and saving for college, and investing for retirement.
- Accountability and follow-up
- Unlimited email and phone correspondence for questions and guidance over the 90 day period
- Complimentary membership kit to Dave Ramsey’s “Financial Peace University.” A 9-week course on how to handle your money offered at many locations throughout the country and throughout the year ($100 value)
- Price $395
Before I start a coaching package with a client, I always do a free 30-minute consultation. This session is to get an overview of their financial situation and goals. All coaching sessions and consultations can be done in person, by phone, or by video using Skype.
Goals and Objectives
As a financial coach, my goal is to provide an objective point of view and give you hope. Using a perspective and information you may not heard before, I will teach you how to handle your money and a help create sense of empowerment in yourself by you taking control of your financial situation. Lastly, I will provide you with the tools and strategies for you to create your own prosperity.
Financial coaching is not for everyone, but if you feel that you are not on the path to wealth building, then this coaching package may be for you. Ask yourself, is your current plan working? If you keep doing what you are doing, you will keep getting what you are getting. I won’t sell you financial products or advise you on a get rich quick scheme such as “flipping houses” using borrowed money or investing in a “sure thing” stock, or some other wacky idea.
Question(s): Have you ever used a financial coach or counselor? Are you interested in the “Path to Wealth Building” coaching package.