How was your post 4th of July week? If your were like me, you took the week of 4th of July off and spent all of this past week catching up.
Now that the week is ending, catch up on some of these articles of the week:
- Doing a Good Job When No One is Watching. The title of this article is self-explanatory.
- 5 Things to Do if You’re Behind on Your Bills. If you are behind on your bills or know someone who is, then I would recommend reading this post.
- 7 Reasons Why Dave Ramsey’s Advice is NOT Dangerous (The Baby Steps). This is my article. I felt the need to write about what Dave Ramsey is all about without sounding like I am a member of a cult.
- I Stayed Out of Debt in College By Living in My Van (for real!)” This method of avoiding debt is quite extreme, but I admire the commitment.
- Money and Paying Attention. This post discusses money and family. Nice little feel good article.
If you are not a subscriber to my blog posts, then go ahead an subscribe in the upper right hand corner of this post by submitting your email address. Thanks again!